Online therapy is the next step after your intensive session because:
- You don’t have to waste time learning how to work online
- Your skill strengths and most beneficial strategies are known
- You’ve developed relationships with our excellent therapists
- You already have a plan to follow when you leave
- You’re more confident in your success and invested in your progress
- After your intensive breakthrough, you can keep working to reach the next level
- Your apraxia, dysarthria, or Primary progressive aphasia responds best when there’s a pre-established plan
You can schedule 1-15 hours weekly online.
Non-therapists are trained at your home to increase therapeutic activities at a lower cost
If you live outside of the United States, you may be able to participate in online therapy for aphasia after a consultation. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
The Aphasia Center
6830 Central Ave, Ste. A.
St. Petersburg, FL, 33707
Tel/Fax: 727 823 2529 / [email protected]